Note: This battery is FAA-PMA for PA18 and PA19 aircraft only when STC SA02138AK is installed.
Superior vibration resistance
- Big power in a little box
- Leak proof, high G rated
- 12 year design life and 6 to 10 year service life
- Saves 15 pounds!
Battery can be used with battery rack part numbers 3304 and 8008-01.
- Drycell design for mounting in any orientation and fully aerobatic use
- 2 year storage life to 50% state of charge when stored at 77F (25C)
- 70% of rated starting power delivered at -4F (-20C)
- Military grade for excellent vibration resistance and high G loading
- Delivers up to 60% more starting power as compared to equivalent size wet/flooded batteries
- Non-spillable US DOT and IATA classification for safe shipping
- 12 Volt
- Length: 7.15 in (181.61 mm)
- Width: 3.01 in (76.33 mm)
- Height: 6.61 in (167.77 mm)
- Weight: 15.4 lbs (6.99 kg)
- Nominal capacity: 12.3 Ah @ C1
- Nominal capacity: 16.0 Ah @ C/10
- Altitude rating: -1,500 to 70,000 ft.
- 5 second 80F (27C) cranking amps to 7.2V: 680 amps
- CCA: 220 amps @ 0F (-17.8C)
- CA: 300 amps @ 32F (0C)
- HCA: 370 amps @ 80F (27C)
- Reserve capacity: 25 minutes @ 25 amps
- Terminals: Brass female for M6 stainless steel bolt
- Terminal torque: 50 in-lb
- Resistance: 7 mOhm at 1kHz @ 77F
- Short circuit current: >1,800 amps
- Material Safety Data Sheet