Due to this product's length and required packing material, the estimated freight charge quoted at the time of checkout may not be correct. Additional shipping and crating charges on top of the quoted freight charge may also apply. For an accurate estimate of actual shipping costs, please email your address and preferred ship method to our Shipping department at email@example.com.
- For lengths under 80", this product may ship via FedEx Express, FedEx Express Saver, FedEx Ground, UPS Ground, UPS Air and USPS services.
- For lengths 80-116", this product can ONLY ship via FedEx Express services (not including FedEx Ground).
- For lengths 117-180", this product can ONLY ship via freight carrier.
Brownline Style Seat Tracks
- Width = 1.35", Height = 0.37"
- Perfect for homebuilt or experimental projects
- Slotted extrusion with 0.785" diameter openings every one inch
- Compatible with common MS33601 0.73" diameter style fittings
- Precision machined and quality controlled
- Aerospace grade 7075-T6511 aluminum with full traceability
P/N 6656-L (L = the minimum length in inches)
Stock lengths anodized for corrosion protection.
Available in 6, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 160 and 179 inch lengths.
Available by the inch
Slotted extrusion without machined openings
Anchors and tie downs also available.
Seat Rail Extrusion
Ideal for the homebuilt aircraft!
For custom projects McFarlane offers eight design types. Blank extrusion can be cut to most any length and is sold by the inch. We can also custom machine to your specifications; call for details.